Monday, April 27, 2009

Not this month

Just to update everyone. Well I'm not pregnant. I was 4 days late so I was starting to sorta get my hopes up. But I started today. I spoke to the nurse and since and I was 4 days late and was still getting negative results on my test she was going to have me do blood work Tuesday to see if that would show I was pregnant. Well about 2 hrs later I started. I will speak to the nurse tomorrow and see what the next step is and I believe it's clomid. I'll update again once I speak with her.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Enjoy your time being married with no kids and then embrace it when the season changes. LOVE YOU!!! Praying His perfect timing and His perfect will. PS when you have a girl, you might consider the name April. It's a great name and a family name and it starts with "A".

    ReplyDelete