Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's been forever

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Sean and I have both been so busy lately. Anyway... Not too much new to report. The Dr. put me on clomid this month and I hated it. I felt like crying all the time and felt real anxious. I just started today so it didn't work obviously. Sean and I have decided to not do anymore testing for now. The insurance decided that eventhough they had said would pay for testing, they are now denying all charges. Our insurance only covers family planning which pretty much covers anything to prevent pregnancy. So if your trying to have a family your out of luck. For now all we can do is pray for God to bless us with a child in His timing. We feel at peace that even if we can't have our own children that we would love to adopt. Even if we can have kids we would love to adopt. There are over 100-200 million orphans in the world that need a home. Please pray for me that I would be patient and wait on His timing. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment